Even with the best products and advertising, you can't maximize revenues and profits without an optimized sales strategy and a high-calibre sales team.
If your organization is under-performing thanks to sales issues, you may want to attend an upcoming seminar in Tokyo hosted by marcus evans.
New Sales Force 2008 will be held November 18 and 19 at the Four Seasons Hotel, with executives from Fuji Xerox, Kirin, Nissan, Kagome, Calbee and other companies presenting on topics such as:
- Best practices in sales force management
- Gathering and leveraging customer data, building and sustaining customer relations
- Exploring and improving channel strategies
- Recruiting, training, and motivating high performers, fostering powerful teams
- Achieving top management buy-in to ensure implementation of long term strategies
- M&A-related sales force issues
The conference will be held in Japanese.